The People Factor
Employment is an issue which is becoming more and more important to a lot of clients as we start to come out of lockdown. We have found working with The People Factor very useful and recommend them for a wide range of HR issues. Here is a message from them:
Who are The People Factor?
We’re a boutique HR consultancy specialising in helping businesses sort their HR employment issues.
And with a close-knit team of qualified and experienced HR professionals, we’re all committed to the same goals: helping you overcome your HR headaches, solving your HR people issues and, ultimately, keeping you and your business protected.
How we can help you…
We provide advice and support on a broad range of HR specialities, many of which are very topical right now.
For instance, we’ve been helping business owners currently concerned about:
- How to manage redundancies.
- How best to restructure teams.
- The best way to get reluctant employees back to work.
- Laying off after furlough.
- How to deal with the changes in the furlough scheme in August.
Our expertise doesn’t stop there, though. Our other areas of specialism include:
- Employment law
- Immigration checking
- Writing HR documents and Ts & Cs
- Designing policies and procedures
- Team training
What are the benefits of working with us?
Apart from really knowing our stuff, there are 3 main reasons why people like working with us: we work around you, provide a full service and charge reasonable rates.
Unlike some firms offering HR support:
- You don’t need to be a signed-up member or pay a monthly/annual fee to access us. You can involve us as often or infrequently as you need, whether that’s for a one-off issue, on an ad hoc basis, or a retainer.
- You can determine on what time and rates basis you need us, depending upon the complexity and volume of work. This ranges from 15-min, half-hour, hourly or by-the-day involvement.
- You can engage us at any time and won’t lose out or be penalised by not involving us from the outset – even if it means the issue has become more complex as a result. We’ll be here to help you whenever you’re ready and no matter what you’re faced with.
Unlike lawyers/ solicitors:
- We won’t log or charge for every second we speak to you and won’t take any longer than necessary to get the job done.
- We’ll come to you to understand what you need and can work alongside you or independently of you. Either way, we’ll guide and keep you updated every step of the way.
How would we work together?
We work with all types of organisations – from those with just 1 employee to those with thousands – and across all sectors.
- We’ll make sure you have the right HR specialist for the type of work you need doing.
- You’ll get 1:1 advice from the same person from start to finish.
- We’ll fit our approach and working style around what you want and what you need: from coaching you to manage HR issues on your own, to providing company-specific scripts, letters, contracts and training materials, all the way through to acting as your on-site or remote internal HR director so as to completely free you up.
- You choose how we work together – over the phone, via video conferencing or in person.
How can I find out more or get in touch?
And if you’d like to read about some actual case studies we’ve been involved in, please click here: https://thepeoplefactor.org.uk/case-studies/
Or to get in touch, contact us by phone or email on:
T. +44 203 086 7724
Folkes Worton – Accounting for the Future
For more information on employment issues from Folkes Worton, visit:
…or give us a call on 01384 376964